The firm has been set up by Mr Ashok Garg, Advocate, an ex-IRS officer, with a vision of providing legal services to corporates with holistic approach, keeping in mind realities of business and operating circumstances for companies in India. The firm prides itself in bringing together talent and expertise in diverse fields of law and statutory compliance to provide legally sound yet practical solutions to its clients.
Considering the complexities of doing business today, the firm provides a wide array of services, including:
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect),
- International taxation and transfer pricing,
- Negotiating and documenting commercial contracts and corporate transactions,
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions,
- Company law matters, Legal Due diligence for different types of commercial transactions
- Advising on all issues relating to protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour law matters and
- Issues of internal audit and tax efficient business structuring.